Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Man, I love this game! Recette is just so :kimchi:, and that adorability is honestly a major factor in why playing this game is so much fun.

As for pricing, I've never gone wrong at 104-105%. It's a hard start, no mistake, but it racks up customer xp like nobody's business. Well, nobody's but Recette's, of course! :capitalism:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Uh excuse me the game's catchphrase is CAPITALISM HO! not FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM HO! thank you very much :colbert:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Omobono posted:

One of the most hated customers is the grade school little girl, because she has an allowance of like 100 pix and she will try to buy the 10k pix sword she can't afford and thus break your combo.

As someone above said though, they generally don't try to buy something that's way beyond their budget. I went with 104-105% on sales through my whole game, and I never broke a combo nor lost once.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
And it's certainly not like any of them are all that hard up for money either. So it's all good- the system works! :v:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Like I said, set your prices to 104-105% on sales and 70% on buys- you'll never miss a Pin or Near Pin, and even the little girl will be dropping national economies on your junk stuff.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I think it was mentioned somewhere that as the typical JRPG protagonist, Louie's a teenager and not much older than Recette.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Blaziken386 posted:

"I need to sell my prized heirloom ham sandwich" is still the funniest loving part of this whole game

Nah, my vote is for the housewife bringing along a schoolgirl uniform and saying "I found this in my husband's wardrobe. How. Much."

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

T-man posted:

Schoolgirls buying +100 swords of slaying for their parents will never not crack me up.

Not their fault their parents are better adventurers than Recette's :v:

:smith:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Scalding Coffee posted:

Can't have any time paradoxes.
I have no good memories of the shop atmosphere mechanic.

If you keep your shop from being overly extravagant, you'd be able to skip certain customers. Customer.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Maybe I've just watched too much anime, but Recette and Tielle are both totally adorable :colbert: That said, my favourite animes are where big dudes punch other big dudes until someone explodes, so I'll vote for Elan.

Basically I want more of this (EDIT: warning, flashing lights):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrRmqWWMY0

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jun 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well, I think that Tear was looking for any excuse she could get to stay with her new best friend :colbert: