Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
It took me ages to finally win this game when I got it because I followed Tear's advice at first. She's almost as bad as Navi at "Hey, Listen!"-ing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Louie was the only adventurer I was really able to use. None of the others seemed as easy to use.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I failed my first week because i forgot it was the last day and restocked my shop, taking me under the 10k needed. I had so much to sell Tear :negative:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Recette's shop is truly a universe of savings

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

How dare you doubt grandma's love for her prized #1 200 Warriors? She planned to retire by selling it for millions!

Too bad she got attacked by an ooze a day before retirement :negative:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

She's so fast and her range so short that i end up running into enemies on accident. I take more damage from that than the monster attacks themselves

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I'm sure this guy is never going to pop up again and become important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Nagi, because it's useful to have an enforcer that literally can't remember what was for breakfast. No need to worry about mind reading spells, interrogation tactics etc from The Man or the competition if our best asset comes pre equipped with an immunity