Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Wait, I started up the game in response to this thread and I was able to skip past the tutorials... Is that from a new patch, or because it remembered I played the game a bit before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I thought the chaining mechanic in dungeons wasn't time based, but monster based, ie as long as you're killing the same type of monster (such as only green slimes) the chain keeps going. Of course I haven't played the game "that far" in a long time, but that's what I remember.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
But it's not at cost. Cost is 70% base price.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Section Z posted:

Recette isn't the sort of girl to give anything less than 100% effort, so why should her customers give less than 100% anything? :colbert:

100% isn't less than 100% :ssh:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Turn Elan into a master of the Drunken Fist.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Give Elan all the Rare Candy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

werbear posted:

Allouette is a strange girl - why would you need any info on other kingdoms if the people of this city will buy almost everything for inflated prices already?

Why make tons of money when you can make more tons of money?

:capitalism: