Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nagi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Night10194 posted:

Tielle

Elf Murder.

I appreciate your desire to murder elves (by repeatedly sending Tielle to her death in dungeon raids), but Recette's gotta make a profit from those raids or she's gonna be living in cardboard boxes.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm here to stuff the ballot box for Nagi .

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Glazius posted:

Phew. How tough is it to actually get Elan to buy gear, I wonder?

Elan is the one person in this game that has less money than Louie, so you do the math.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

mauman posted:

If it makes you feel any better (or worse :downs:), only Griff and Arma can get their budgets high enough for end game stuff. And that takes a lot of effort.

Calilou of all people comes REALLY close, but just misses the mark. He can afford quite a bit of ulitmate gear, but not his weapon. Everybody else is nowhere near the amount needed, not even Charme, who being a thief you'd think would have a lot of money, but NOPE.

Charme clearly spends all her money on booze.