Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

habeasdorkus posted:

The trick with the little girl is to keep a bunch of relatively cheap items around even late into the game so that when she comes asking for a type of item (books and bracelets are her most common asks IIRC) you can sell her something she can actually afford on her tiny budget and not screw up your sales streak.
By the late game the little girl should be dropping millions like it's not big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Goddamit, you can just loan adventurers gear as you head into the dungeon? This could have saved me so much frustration (back in 2010).

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Drakenel posted:

So far, these are kids, let's assume such, and maybe truthkeeper will ease up on the creepy comments a little.
It's a 2010-style LP of a 2010 game. You just don't get the levels of irony involved.

(But seriously, please cut that out)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Truthkeeper posted:

I thought you’d be the questing time, Louie!
Type, probably.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Truthkeeper posted:

, but Ihave to pay them

Ever’onesh callin’ it th’ “Amber Garden”!..

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Truthkeeper posted:

Adventure People, dear reader
Double post.

Caillou. I used him a lot, but it's not like we'll be watching how the others play differently...

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 9, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Is the entire confrontation with Grief going to remain a twitch-only experience?