Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Makrond
Aug 8, 2009

Now that I have all the animes, I can finally
become Emperor of Japan!

zonohedron posted:

The RNG really hates me. I mean, I don't think it hates me specifically, I think it hates everyone, but I decided to do the entirety of the Jade Way at a time to try to get fur balls. I got two fur balls, a slime liver, a bat wing, and four charred lizards. If there were a cheat code for 99 fur balls I would enter it without shame, even if it meant the Guildmaster called me CHEAT instead of Recette for the rest of the game.

If you're comfortable with using Cheat Engine to hack the game's memory directly this table has a set of scripts that will allow you to edit the count and item ID of the first slot in your inventory. Quality levels increase the item ID sequentially by 1 so if your base level item ID is 256512 (walnut bread in my game), then the +15 version will be 25627, and 25628 will be the next item in the list. Editing count is a little harder and may not work properly, so you can instead tick the box next to "Current Items Count" to freeze that value and place that item around the store and pick it back up to increase the amount you have. I recognise that's a pain, but it's gotta be better than dungeon grinding. (You can also click slightly to the right of the checkbox to allow the value to increase but not decrease, decrease but not increase or reset it to freeze in both directions.)

e: There's also a save game editor. I've used these extensively and my computer hasn't exploded, so I'm willing to vouch for them being safe enough.

vvvvvvv: Oh yeah, just checked to confirm this, it has a sneaky "Install Avast Antivirus" page in there. Don't succumb to Nextitis, read what's on the screen if you do decide to install Cheat Engine.

Makrond fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Jul 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU