Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

If I remember right, hitting sales prices people see as reasonable also levels up the customer, which eventually leads to them having a bigger budget.

I really wish there was ever an incentive to actually haggle. A lot of the management is really fun and the game is charming as all heck but the actual negotiation is so absurdly weighted towards never haggling that it's just nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Avalerion posted:

The dungeons and how much focus shifts to them were my least favorite part of this, I legit just wanted a rpg shop sim. :(

I basically ignored the dungeons after the early part of the game when I played, and I paid off the loan first try.

Admittedly I'd been warned about the haggling system by a friend complaining about how Tear was a useless teacher.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Tielle

Elf Murder.