Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

azren posted:

That doesn't sound like proper capitalism to me... :mad:

It's just investing in a tool to reap greater returns later, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Well I mean, a liver is for processing fluids and that's something they got in spades.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Mechanical Ape posted:

They don't have noses, though, so how do they smell?

Pretty good, actually. Their very nature means they're always taking a bath.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I never read any hostility into that. It just looks like a little girl with a perfectly normal naked snake focus on what's important

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Nagi
If only to earn her card despite how random getting her is.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

The Lone Badger posted:

Charme that goes on tanks

Oh really? Next you'll tell me that 12 points of attack are way more valuable than 5 mag on a set of daggers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

mauman posted:

Remember to give Elan lot's and lot's of steroids vitamins candy from the church box :v:

Fixed