Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Paging SpaceDrake and Robin*, paging SpaceDrake and Robin, we'd wish to thank you again for the localization.
*what was his full username, I forgot

Recette is adorable, Tear gets better and the game and the characters have lots of charm. It's a fairly light and enjoyable game.
Once you get that making the sale on first offer trumps everything else and haggling will make you lose by week two or three, Tear what the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Night10194 posted:

If I remember right, hitting sales prices people see as reasonable also levels up the customer, which eventually leads to them having a bigger budget.

Bigger budget is an understatement.
One of the most hated customers is the grade school little girl, because she has an allowance of like 100 pix and she will try to buy the 10k pix sword she can't afford and thus break your combo.
Level her up and she'll buy a 100k gold chalice as a gift to grandpa on her allowance. Actually buy, with actual cash flowing into Recette's coffers.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

As far as I remember, Louie isn't exactly free. He still has a fee like every other adventurer, but if Recette can't afford it he'll do her a solid and lower/waive it for her.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Glazius posted:

So what you're telling me is that the merchant's guild attaches numbered tags to common items of clothing and hopes the placebo effect is way stronger than anyone thought?

You mean for equipment stats?
Seems plausible. You've seen the average jRPG hero.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

LaserShark posted:

BEAR WITNESS

THE CHAINBREAKER HAS RISEN

BEAR WITNESS AND DESPAIR

Meh, she's not that bad. She should be jailed on general principles, but from a gameplay perspective she's merely horribly annoying, just don't get swindled by the obvious scammer.
Her worst sin is that, if I recall correctly, she's the only source to a couple items and good luck getting her RNG to collaborate if you want a full list.