Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
This game will make you hate little girls. Just saiyan. They have so little cash and like to pick out the stuff they can’t buy even with a steep discount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Gharbad the Weak posted:

uh spoilers???

Eh, it's really not that much of one. Most people won't know any context behind the item in question.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I just started a new game on this (again) and...ah...want to make a bit of a forewarning to anyone playing as well. If you level up enough to unlock new sets of weapons? DON'T be buying the newest models (Like on your first-runthrough of the first week) and expect to sell them at a profit if people ask for a category of item. I just had that problem. Also louie came in to buy a weapon and I had a shiny new Steel Sword I had at the front of the store for him to buy (he still has a rusty sword). He didn't have the cash even at about a 50% discount to buy it... Have I mentioned you can get you a good level or two early on if you get a good chain going?

Kemix fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Nov 25, 2018

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
For the record, if you DO have the ingredients for Caillou, you get a cool 11.4k out of him (or at least I did) when he comes around the first time. Really good money on a new loop if you're looking to maximize your profit (though be careful about any items with +1 or higher, he takes randomly from the non + and the + items)

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I’m a sucker for spear wielders because of FF9’s Freya, FF4’s Kain and several other games (Tales of the Abyss’ Jade being the big standout outside of FF games) so, my vote goes to the Perpetually Lost Nagi

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Truthkeeper posted:

The the RNG still hates you and everybody else and grinding fur balls (and other fusion ingredients) is still more of a pain in the rear end than it's worth.

It also doesn’t help that 90% of the fusions are not worth it from a profit standpoint, an equipment standpoint, or both. Recettear is definitely one of those games you break the wiki out for in certain situations. Or savescum endlessly, whichever one works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Blaziken386 posted:

:negative:
why, developers

Because gently caress you, use your item slots for weapons and armor