Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Whenever I tried to get Nagi's card by specifically spending time in dungeons with the intent of making a lot of trips with her later, I always failed to even find her in the first place. I want to watch that happen to someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Truthkeeper posted:

I was not expecting this to end up a tie between Tielle, Caillou, with Nagi and Elan coming up fast from behind, and Charme not even in the running. Let's ee where it goes from here.
lol if Nagi wins I expect you'll probably just main the runner up and keep an eye out for the lost spearlady

Seriously though, don't actually put yourself through misery if misery option 'wins'

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

I mained Charme, and had great fun whenever the stage was perma-ice.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Section Z posted:

"I, Recette Lemongrass, will punch you right in the dick. For friendship"

Dumb question that may have already been answered. But while adventure cards carry over, do all the sweet swords and knives you have sold them come along for the ride? Or is it back to pot lid shields and old tire irons for them as you reap the benefits of time travel? :v:
They carry over. It's easier to list what doesn't, really. Money, shop size, you lose dungeon-clearing access to any adventurers you don't have true cards for until they come back in the story, and anything still in a vending machine though you keep the vending machine. It's the reason that the power gaming strat is to buy up as much inventory as possible before looping back either by NG+ or game over - you won't keep the money but do keep the inventory.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Blaziken386 posted:

I thought shop size stayed the same? I don't remember getting kicked back down to a small shop, but maybe it doesn't in the bad end?
Nope, you lose your store size. Since you're liable to get out of it after maybe one day of sales if you started with inventory it's not too memorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

"Just ask for the fuckin' gear, you don't need any money I'll sell it for a pix, bring up the drat gear

WHY ARE YOU BUYING THAT"