Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustPassingBy
Aug 6, 2014
I may be the one person who finds the second character less annoying than the first. At least you can wait to unlock the latter until after money has become wholly meaningless, at which point you might as well allow yourself to get scammed so you can complete the encyclopedia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustPassingBy
Aug 6, 2014
My first thought was "Oh, it's not THAT bad, just ignore the non-ultimate stuff that only drops from chests and doesn't fuse into anything, why would you want it anyways" but I then remembered 1) That's kinda sorta not actually 100%, and 2) I've given up on ever getting the best weapon for my main because the book I need to fuse it (the Remetogen) is so rare that there are exactly two sources on the internet on where you can get it, and they don't agree.
Also, Fur Balls. I grinded for them before a patch cut the highest required amount by over half (which is still a pain!) and the mental scars will never fade away.

TL;DR: I have over a hundred hours logged in and am at 91% completion. Truthkeeper doesn't deserve this.