Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
So, which game has the worse debt mechanics? This game or Tales of Xillia 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
I'm guessing Louie is the only character that attacks in an arc?

Couldnyou just save scum should you got wiped out in a dungeon? Save before adventuring and load the save if you got KOed.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
The little girl have a low budget sure, but Louie himself also have such a below average budget. And there's also a companion with a lower budget than he is.

I get the feeling that you really hate Tear. I mean, it's understandable. Plus, trash talking her is fun.

Ah, the memetic cuteness stealing thief is here. Waaaaay before the Phantom Thieves from Persona 5 exists.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Can you just sell your stuff normally through other stores classic JRPG style? I kind of remember selling my stuff (and my kitchen sink and whatever is in my garage) just to make ends meet.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't like any character that can potentially make me lose 10-30 minutes worth of progress if I make more than 2 mistakes. I felt like most character besides Louie can't take hits much.

The first hated spoilered character isn't bad at all. There's just this character who only accepts with exactly 100% price unless you bump their level.

Kemix posted:

Have I mentioned you can get you a good level or two early on if you get a good chain going?

EXP for making a sale = 10
Chain bonus EXP can go up to 128 EXP
So yeah.