Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I make $14.65/hr as the highest-paid person in an accounting auditing office at a resort. I work overnight and live in a medium-cost-of-living city. My rent and utilities are 60% of my take-home pay. The night shift plus availability of alcohol at work keeps me from pursuing anything better. I'm just slowly drowning.

I did this same job at 17 for $7.50/hr. I'm 33 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that was the owner where i worked at 17 lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i got my mba a couple years ago. that did gently caress-all

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Necro-tron posted:

Dude, go to USAJobs, throw your hat into the federal employment sector. You have that god drat much time in accounting auditing and an MBA? There's gotta be a government agency with comparable pay and better benefits that you would fit great in. Hell, some might even give you telework.

I know it's all in my head. I'm just depressed and don't have the self esteem to try and make things better

• Locked thread