Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Up until now I've been putting (what I hope is) a subtle watermark on my Instagram posts in the corner, faint and oriented sideways so that the text is tucked away along the right edge. Example: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbavT_hTAp/

I just switched to Capture One, though, and I don't see a way to do this. What's the easiest way to replicate this sort of watermark?

I go back and forth a lot on watermarks, whether to use them, and how to best implement them. I may end up deciding to just ditch them later, but until then, I'd like to figure out how to keep this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Yeah, as I indicated, I might change my mind again at some point because I've definitely seen some obnoxious ones. But I also weighed how annoyed I would feel if somebody ever did try to steal one of my pictures off Instagram versus how ugly it looks on my pictures versus the potential bit of insurance that a watermark would provide, and this is a really dumb derail and I'm not going to get further into it.

Point is, Lightroom allows you to put a rotated text watermark (reading from bottom to top in my example), but I don't see an option for rotation in Capture One's watermark settings. I assume at this point that the only way to have vertical text is to apply it as a graphical watermark?