Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I don't understand that narrative at all. If Carlsen was that much better, it wouldn't be 5.5-5.5. Just decide this with a coinflip and save us all from the tedium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

vyelkin posted:

That was really weird. I guess Carlsen couldn't see a way through despite clearly being better.
Then he doesn't need to be playing for the championship :confused:

This has been a complete farce.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I'd kinda like a sworn affidavit affirming that someone will win before I dedicate any more time to this.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I appreciate that it's an unsolvable problem, but as a viewer, if you've lost one pawn and one knight, no, the position is not drawn, you aren't done yet.

• Locked thread