Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
So I'm posting this in the hopes that I can participate in the final lightning round because I've been busy at work and Secret Santa pretty much slipped my mind.

Gift Preferences: Oh man, I have a whole list and everything here: Link. But if you don't want to use that (my family is big on the list), here goes:

I like pretty much anything Aquaman. I also like Black Manta, who's his best villain. If we're talking Aquaman things, I prefer the non-Jason Mamoa version from the comics instead of the one from the movies.

I super dig on Star Wars and on RPGs. As such, I have pretty much all Star Wars RPG stuff. I have the core book for Starfinder and One Ring and no other books for them. I'm interested in looking into Legacy RPG, Infinity RPG, Torg, Genesys, Overlight, Dragon Age, and Unity. I have the Core book and 13 True Ways for 13th Age, but nothing else, and 13th age is cool so that'd be neat.

I've been trying to get into podcasting, but I find it really hard to learn how to do it because my mind blanks when learning AV things. If you have a way to make that easier, I'd definitely be down. I've got all the equipment I need, just none of the skill to use it.

I prefer not to get clothing, kitchen things, or board/card games if possible, please. However, cards that can be used in RPGs (such as if it's a random encounter deck or something like that) are neat and will see some use eventually.

General Location: Kirkland, Washington (basically Seattle)

Solemn Vow: I ain't gon' Grinch you, dog. I ain't gon' Grinch you at all.

That's it! Here's hoping I can participate still. If not, Merry Christmas everyone!

Swags fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Dec 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Secret Santa package has been shipped!

Thanks to ol' Leperflesh for letting me participate last minute.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
I got my present! It was a Tough core rulebook and an Infinity core rulebook! I can't wait to give them a go!

Thanks Santa!

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

JackMann posted:

Have fun TORGing it up! I haven't had a chance to start playing it myself, but I've really liked what I've read. Glad it got to you quickly.

Oh god, Autocorrect. Why you do dis.

Thanks again. I'm really looking forward to anything that includes a "cyberpapacy" among it's nations.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

ibntumart posted:

And then Mystery Santa's packages arrived this morning:

The Bree supplement for The One Ring! I had been pining after this for a while. And the Backstory Guide looks pretty drat cool! I have no doubt I will be using the latter. And as for the former, I had been thinking to run a game on these forums again, and this looks like a clear sign.

Many thanks to both of you!

I hope you like them! I've been looking into One Ring stuff for a long time because I only have the base set and Bree looked like a solid choice. The RPG backstory thing is something I've heard a lot of good poo poo about. Should be good for some nice character growth.