Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I have been massively disconnected from Christmas for a long time, but hey I'm a dad now and it's time to start feeling the Christmas spirit for his sake and joining in this feels like the right move since a bunch of Trad Games Goons have sent me free crap on a whim over the years.

Gift Preferences: I'm mostly a miniatures gamer, but I don't hate board games or anything. If you follow me in thread, you know I'm a Mantic fanboy, but I recently got into Dropfleet Command. I'd be happy with anything Shaltari or PHR related or a map to play on. For Mantic, Nameless for Deadzone or Abyssals for Vanguard might be fun to jump into. I also wouldn't mind adding to my Bretonnian/Brotherhood army with some pegasus knight proxies. Of course, I love weird poo poo and collecting rulebooks for games I may never get a chance to play. I have basically everything rules wise from Mantic and Osprey, but if there's some obscure miniatures game that I could use random models for, I'd be happy reading through it and maybe even trying a game.

I don't hate Games Workshop, they just don't make a lot of models that I'm still interested in. If you've got old stuff laying around or don't mind hunting, I'm all about 5e High Elves, Wood Elves, Bretonnians, Lizardmen. And I have a soft spot for Gorkamorka style orks.

But I'm also fine with random weirdness if you think I'd enjoy something.

Geographic Location Thailand

Solemn Vow May my son grow up to be an athlete if I grinch someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Gift purchased.

It wasn't easy to get a hold of an Anne Rice themed trading card game in Bangkok, but with a little Elmer's glue and a handful of elbow macaroni, anything is possible!

I'm not serious about what I purchased, obviously.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Now I wish I had asked for liquor.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Package in the mail. I hope swarms of things can get through customs.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Sent my box of live spiders registered, but it appears to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Hope it arrives safely.

Edit: It has reappeared in the proper country.

Atlas Hugged fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Dec 1, 2018

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

CovfefeCatCafe posted:

Sorry I haven't followed up on my receiving of the package, but here it is to show that my Santa is not a grinch. I have already informed my Santa via secret communication tools found only in Asia (Line).

Looks fun. Hopefully to hold me over until our next DFC game (I do need to get my PHR painted...)

Thanks, Atlas Hugged!

You're welcome! You've got about two weeks to get your minis painted. ;)

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I'm on holiday for the next week so won't be able to check for deliveries. I get home on Christmas Eve so let's hope for a miracle from Santa!

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Leperflesh posted:

I believe you said there's an office or something at your address that can accept deliveries, right? Hopefully the gods of international customs will bless and favor your inbound gift.

Yeah there is. The question is if they decide to leave a notification slip in my mailbox or "forget".

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Came home from my Christmas party last night to see a note on my mailbox informing me a package had arrived, but the office was already closed so I just had to wait until this morning to collect.

What could this little box contain?

Oh my! A very big spaceship for my growing Shaltari fleet. Most excellent!

Thank you anonymous goon! I look forward to conquering the skies above Bangkok with this badboy very soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
For posterity:

Pretty fun to assemble and paint. Thanks again anonymous goon!