Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
I love random strangers packages

GIFT PREFERENCES
I like miniatures and model kits! Anything characterful or oddball would be great.

How far will santa fly? Wellington, New Zealand.

Solemn Vow: I will not Grinch for Taika still hungers for baby flesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

With a remarkable burst of speed (santa must be smoking all the arctic Ice) I can say Gift received !

In Classic Christmas tradition I got a little red fire truck under my tree.

Specifically this dinky lil Japanese one.

Thanks Santa!

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Ephphatha posted:

Wow, that was fast. Sorry for the barebones packaging, the place I ordered from didn't give me the option to add a note or any wrapping that I could see. I'm not terribly familiar with model scales so I hope 1/24 isn't too large (though it probably helps that it's a kei truck conversion :v:).

1/24 is fine for a truck but maybe not so fine for like a battlecruiser.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

With much umming and erring; I have decided on the cheer and can say gifts Ordered! Depending on how it is sent it might come in 2 parts.
I really do hope my santee likes it :ohdear:

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Dec 3, 2018

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Santa's elves have informed me the package is on its was