Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Time again for cheer-sharing, TG-style!

Gift Preferences: I actually made up an Amazon list of cool gifty things. Also, any printed versions of Mutant Chronicles RPG sourcebooks other than the player's guide, and the Umerican Survival Guide or Gazeteer would be awesome. I prefer print to PDF in general but some cool books only exist as PDFs.

I also like monster manuals a lot. This can include cool books of nature photographs or dinosaur books and whatnot. I already have the D&D manual (multiple editions), Creatures Anathema, The L5R Shadowlands one, the Alpha Omega one, Barlowe's Aliens, Veins of the Earth, 13th Age Bestiary, Theriographica, Borges, Masters and Minions, Tome of Beasts, Creature Codex, Ninth World Bestiary 1 & 2 and a couple others I'm forgetting. I really want a print version of Swords & Wizardry's Monstrosities (even a different system version) but the PDF may be what I end up having to live with. I also don't have the full Tome of Horrors though that does count as the D&D manual+

Monster miniatures are also cool and good. I already have all the cool monster minis from Bones 3 & 4 but other monsters from Reaper/Bones or any system or game are fine. I just like them as minis, I don't use them for anything but fun hobby objects.

Please no animes or other fiction books, I have a lot of those. Board games and card games are cool and fun but I have a backlog I need to get through already.

Solemn Vow: Grinches get stitches, I will do my part!

occamsnailfile fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Gift dispatched!

As a note, I'm going to be out of town all next week but any packages sent will be tucked aside for me to get when I return on the 24th.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer

No Pun Intended posted:

With a remarkable burst of speed (santa must be smoking all the arctic Ice) I can say Gift received !

In Classic Christmas tradition I got a little red fire truck under my tree.

Specifically this dinky lil Japanese one.

Thanks Santa!

This is super adorable and is Christmasy+nerdy together.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
People doin' some great gifts and gift-receiving posts this year. :gifttank: :tfrxmas:

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
I got home from the family fun mines! There was a box waiting.

There were bags in the box!

The bags contained 13th Age Bestiary 2 for the table and Yoku's Island Express for the Switch! The Catspector General claimed the book for customs impound as is his wont, but I was able to get it sprung with some crass briberysuitable fines paid in Fancy Feast. Good work on finding a monster manual I don't already have! I know it's a long list but I am always happy to expand it.

Also in addition to looking like a fun game, Yoku's lets me have even rows in my game carrying case and this makes me happy, you don't even know. Well, you're a goon, santa, so you probably do know.

Thanks santa tree!

The Amazon gift bags are also pretty sweet, I think I can find a future use for those too.