Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Gift Preferences: I am less rpg'y then i am board gamey, i dont really have an rpg group. So board games. I will be editing with our list on BGG once my wife wakes up. In the meantime, I have been playing the hell out of Isle of Skye and Fallout and am seriously jonesing for the xpacks for Skye and NCR once it comes out for fallout, however thats not a demand or anything. i also tend to like deckbuilders but i have most of the "big" ones like dominion, ascension, etc. I do a ton of gunpla. I also recently had ALL my paints sour thanks to a move, inclement weather, and someone placing them where they shouldnt be, so P3 paints would be welcome as well as i need to basically replace my whole kit.

Boardgame Geek Collection : https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/amandaofdoom - we have most of the smashup and dominion expansions we just havent gone in and marked them all yet.

General Location: Tempe, AZ

Solemn Vow: I will never Grinch a fellow TG goon lest 10,000 grognards lift me into the sky and osric at me for the rest of time.

Benedict fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

To my santee / Leper.

I am still working on your stuff, I want to make it an extra special parcel. It will be there more than on time though, I guarantee it. And it will be worth the wait.

Leperflesh, my wife had a question. Shes not an SA goon but she was curious if she could participate via my account. I'd of course stand surety for her as far as grinching etc. Dont know if that has ever come up, figured id ask.

Benedict fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Dec 5, 2018

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Well I got a fedex notification a package was inbound so I was super hype.

While i was out got the delivery notification, but when i got home something strange.

On the concrete in front of our apartment were two items, without any packaging or box or anything. I didnt think to photo them in situ, but here they are

Now, Santa, I love my handcrafted art. Its amazing. But this was supposedly coming from fedex and there wasnt no fedex box, so I have a feeling I was burgled and someone dumped the art on the ground and took off. Can you confirm if this was the only contents? Did you hand deliver it to my apartment?

Maybe its just cuz its been a bad week but this whole situation has me super paranoid.

Also, Santee, I will have your thing in ups tomorrow.

Benedict fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Dec 16, 2018