Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Live to Gift Gift to Live

Gift Preferences: Bizarre old 70s-90s RPGs are my bag. I have a huge collection that constantly wishes to be huger.

General Location: East Bay

Solemn Vow: If I Grinch, I shall be struck down by the spirits of a thousand storygamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Leperflesh posted:

I've caught up with the thread on confirmation emails. No email received yet from Humbug Scoolbus or SirFozzie.

I PMed you with a good email.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Goonta Claus delivered me a weird as gently caress gaming magazine for Battlelords called 'The Galactic Underground - Issue #1'. I am speechless in awe that such a thing is now in my possession and also unknowing who the generous goon is, as there was no note or any other sign.

EDIT: Also Gift Launched! But there was no way to personalize it...so there is a phantom present at large!

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Nov 29, 2018

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Bruxism posted:

Excellent! I had to order directly from Ebay and couldn't put any personalized notes in there. Glad it's a hit. I was anxious about finding something cool that you don't already have. There should be one more item arriving soon...

I get the lack of notes. That was a perfect choice too, as I have a signed set of all the ODS publications books (they are all poo poo, but they are all signed).

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Part two of my present arrived!

It is the classic FGU grogfest that is the game Space Opera along with Seldon's Spaceships!

My Santa is a standup goon, thank you so much!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I have been informed that my Santee's present is waiting for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Alright, let's have a look at what arrived in the mail.

We got an envelope,

A plain box

And a gift-wrapped box from Goon #2. Thanks so much for that! :)

Now let's open 'em.

The plain box and envelope both contain Glorantha Books! One for the Clanking City and the Guide to Glorantha! Sweet! I'm gonna crack these open for a read.

And the gift-wrapped box has a complete guide to learning Japanese! Awesome! I know what I'm gonna do for New Years!

Thank you guys so much! Happy new year guys!

The Hero's Guide is from me. Noble Knight wouldn't give the option to add a card or message.