Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Got the Trad Games Secret Santa email, and got pumped!

Gift Preferences:Dear Secret Santa, I like miniatures and miniatures accessories, with a bent towards the historical though fantasy and sci-fi minis are cool too (I just have a ton already). Paints, brushes, terrain, cool rules for small/skirmish scale games would be more than welcome. I also yearn for a KV-2 model to lovingly assemble and paint. I'm getting back into RPGs with some *World games and 2nd Ed 7th Sea and hard copies of books would be nice (I have Dungeon World already, other than that, go wild). Aside form that, I do blacksmithing and am getting into leatherworking, if either of those two things are more your speed for gifts. Those are ideas to get you started, please don't feel confined to that list if you don't wish to be.

Please no anime, dongs, or giving GW money. Also, I mostly lurk and I'm pretty sure my last post was months ago; sorry to leave no good gift-giving clues, Santa.

Geographic Location: Maryland, USA

Solemn Vow: I have not, and will never, grinch another goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I got a package in the mail today!

Lucky me, indeed.

Uh oh, this attracted some attention.

It warranted careful inspection.

Shocked at the wondrous contents to behold.

Including coins from around the world!

I wasn't able to capture all the great stuff in these photos, but that tank under the brushes is a sweet, ridiculous, magnificent KV2, and I was given so many amazing gifts! Lots of cool things to include an RPG (rocket propelled grenade launcher) pen, MOAB Christmas ornament, an Eglin AFB "Remove Before Flight" keychain, and treats like Kraft canned cheese with Sky Flakes crackers, Hi-Chews, and bone marrow flavored noodles (which I am pumped to try!).

ToyotaThong, this was fantastic; thank you!

Cotton Candidasis fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 5, 2018

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Despite a dead ex-president's best efforts, my Santee's gift is in the mail!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

LeSquide posted:

What's this I receive on a Sunday morning? Ah, mail inspector is here to- mail inspector what are you doing

Ahem! But let's see what's inside.

Badass axe elves!

Even more badass insane night goblins!

HEAVY METAL DICE- mail inspector, please, I'm trying to take pictures-

And SCUM AND VILLAINY (please excuse mail inspector)

Thank you so much, nameless Goon Santa!

You are welcome! I spread things out with elves/goblins for your eventual Warhammer Fantasy 3 ed (I'm assuming), Scum and Villiany for space blades in the dark action, and forged the dice for any use you can find (sorry, I only know how to make steel dice).

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

LeSquide posted:

YOU MADE THE DICE YOURSELF?!

I did, by hand. :)