Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Absolutely not anxious about anything.

Bleak Gremlin
Had a rough year BG wise. The shipping container carrying all my stuff got flooded by Typhoon Mangkhut and 95% of my board game collection got completely wiped out (melting in my hands as I unpacked it). I'm taking it as an opportunity to start fresh and focus on the games and IP I'm really interested in.

Gift Preferences: Always interested in new and interesting 2 player board games. Especially Carcasonne-likes (though no carcasonne re-skins or expansions please). I've recently gotten into DCC RPG and would be interested in cool modules or accessories for that game. I already have Chained Coffin, Fel Hand of Fate, Sailors on a Sunless Sea, and The One Who Watches from Below. I've also recently discovered Patrick Stuart's awesome writing and would be interested in seeing more of his stuff - so far I only have Veins of the Earth. Also a fan of old weird RPGs, and anything else cool, weird, and unusual RPG related - especially if it has awesome art. I'm kind of interested in KeyForge: Call of the Archons - you can play with just two random decks of that, right? I'm also interested in the new Heroes of Terrinoth game, I really enjoyed the WarHam Fantasy version of that system. Finally, if you have a favorite game or system you love to share or give people, I'd be happy to be surprised by something that doesn't conform to this list. Thanks!

Please Don't Send: Minis, CAH, Exploding Kittens, Munchkin, etc. Please nothing in PDF format - I prefer physical books!

General Location: Small Isolated Pacific Island. Fortunately, things shipped to me ship as if to USA.

Vow: Never grinched. Never will.

Bruxism fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Gift part 1 ordered. Hope to have a 2nd order put in shortly.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bruxism posted:

Gift part 1 ordered. Hope to have a 2nd order put in shortly.

2nd part of order submitted! Hope it's well received!

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Goonta Claus delivered me a weird as gently caress gaming magazine for Battlelords called 'The Galactic Underground - Issue #1'. I am speechless in awe that such a thing is now in my possession and also unknowing who the generous goon is, as there was no note or any other sign.

EDIT: Also Gift Launched! But there was no way to personalize it...so there is a phantom present at large!

Excellent! I had to order directly from Ebay and couldn't put any personalized notes in there. Glad it's a hit. I was anxious about finding something cool that you don't already have. There should be one more item arriving soon...

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Part two of my present arrived!

It is the classic FGU grogfest that is the game Space Opera along with Seldon's Spaceships!

My Santa is a standup goon, thank you so much!

Great, glad everything made it!

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Christmas miracle! My TG Secret Santa gift finally arrived!

A gift from Leperflesh himself?! What a privilege.

Nice! One of the games I lost to the deluge was Warhammer Quest, the version of this game that existed before FFG and GW had their falling out. I've been eyeing this game for a while and am looking forward to seeing what they tweaked! Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Leperflesh posted:

Whew! I'm glad it finally made it. I actually tried to get you another gift, but not all items on Amazon can be shipped to your address, for reasons unexplained by them. This one was available, though, and it looks cool!

Some vendors are picky about shipping to my address, it's weird. I actually have a backup address, but shipping to that can take even longer - sometimes 2-3 months! Thanks again for the great gift.