Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Last years thread looked like a lot of fun so let's stop lurking for a bit and actually participate :D

Gift Preferences: We've got a group at work that play games over lunch so games with (relatively) small boxes for 4-6 players that can be played over 30-45 minutes would be great. My work stash is currently Hanabi, 5-Minute Dungeons + Curses, Villagers (the latter two are yet to be delivered kickstarters) and a couple of standard 52 card decks of playing cards so anything you can think of would be safe. I've got a few other 2-4 player games at home that see occasional use with my partner or when I have family over (Love Letter, Cluedo, Monopoly, Taboo, Trionimos, some other common junk I can't recall at the moment, as well as a bunch more 52 card decks). I've also recently got into Magic: The Gathering but that's probably less useful. Dietary issues means food is probably best avoided.

General Location: :australia:

Solemn Vow: I shall follow instructions and send out gifts to the best of my ability, hopefully I can get something my santee enjoys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Order placed, hope my santee enjoys it :D

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Wow, that was fast. Sorry for the barebones packaging, the place I ordered from didn't give me the option to add a note or any wrapping that I could see. I'm not terribly familiar with model scales so I hope 1/24 isn't too large (though it probably helps that it's a kei truck conversion :v:).

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Tsuro is a really fun game, nice choice by your Santa :D

To my Santa, Auspost have your parcel somewhere in the local post office but couldn't find it either time I went there today... I'll hopefully get a call tomorrow saying they've got it ready for me to pick up.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

It only took 3 visits to the post office but they did eventually find the package. I'm still at work and it was a box in a box so no photos sorry.

Santa gifted me Coup: Rebellion! The work group have a couple of copies of coup and the expansion floating around but we've never played this version, so it'll be a new experience when we bust this one out. Thanks heaps mystery Santa :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Ephphatha posted:

It only took 3 visits to the post office but they did eventually find the package. I'm still at work and it was a box in a box so no photos sorry.

Santa gifted me Coup: Rebellion! The work group have a couple of copies of coup and the expansion floating around but we've never played this version, so it'll be a new experience when we bust this one out. Thanks heaps mystery Santa :)

Had a lovely card waiting for me today as well, Leperfish did pass on the note that you were sending one but I managed to forget so it was a nice surprise. Thanks again 😀. We had our first training session on Wednesday, should be at operational readiness by the new year.