Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
I ride again!

Gift Preferences: I love minis and I love weird RPGs and supplements. Pretty much anything mini-related is a go. Terrain, basing stuff, paints, brushes, and of course miniatures. In both minis and RPGs, I like weirder stuff. Not always good stuff, but weirder, more off-ball things are great. If you have some older stuff you want to clear off your shelf, well, I shan't say no.

I also like weird dice. Not necessarily weird materials, but stuff like d16s or ones with strange symbols on them. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

Really, anything that's gaming related and weird is going to be a hit for me.

EDIT: Also, I'm an idiot who decided to start an ork army, so 40k orks and equivalents from other companies (like Spellcrow, Mantic or the like) are also welcome.

Geographical Location: Arizona, USA.

Solemn Vow: By Grabthar's Hammer, there will be no grinching!

JackMann fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Gifts are off!

I'm up for a bonus round.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

Maigius posted:

After one of the most stressful weeks of my life, Santa came with presents. First, Hive Pocket edition, which I have wanted to play for a while.The second was a coloring book of the art of Doctor Suess, one of my favorite artists of all time. Thank you so much Santa.

“You will be haunted,” resumed the Ghost, “by Three Spirits Packages.”

Sadly, Amazon wasn't cool enough to send everything all together.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

Maigius posted:

I have now received the third present of the Carasonne expansion Inns and Cathedrals. It's been a go to filler game for a while, and I hope to play it tomorrow. Thanks for all the gifts, JackMann and may you be well-showered in this as well.

Glad you liked it, Maigius! Good gaming to you and yours.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
I sent off my lightning round package today, and when I returned, karma had provided me with the package from my lightning round santa!

Had to get the all-clear from the mail-sniffing dog. He isn't looking for bombs or drugs or anything, he just really loves sniffing the mail, and who am I to deny him?

Some sort of 40K boardgame. I've never heard of Heroes of Blackreach, but it looks proper orky and it'll be fun learning to play. Thanks, Santa!

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

SirFozzie posted:

Thanks, Let me know if I can follow up on this with ya (the description that was up when I purchased it made it look like it was orc miniatures for use in WH40K), it's an addon for the actual board game.

Aw, I don't want to put you out another seventy-five bucks, especially after I screwed up the shipping address on you. Thanks, though!

And what the heck. I'll go for round three. E-mail incoming!

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Gift is sent. It is in the hands of the Amazon gods now.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Both of my lightning round santees should be getting their gifts tomorrow.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

thegodofchuck posted:

A package! What's inside??

Enforcers! Wait, Enforcers?

Is this a hint to drop GW?

Aha! Blueboyz to go with my Ratboyz!

I'm sure they'll get along and go on picnics rather than fight each other to the death.

Thanks, Santa!

I mean, if we were all to drop GW, we'd be happier, wiser Goons. But somehow, they draw us back. But that's no reason not to enjoy some Mantic as well.

Glad you liked the blueboyz and enforcers! Rhjamiz and I coordinated to make sure we were both getting you different sets.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib

Swags posted:

I got my present! It was a Tough core rulebook and an Infinity core rulebook! I can't wait to give them a go!

Thanks Santa!

Have fun TORGing it up! I haven't had a chance to start playing it myself, but I've really liked what I've read. Glad it got to you quickly.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
The UPS man came along tonight and delivered unto me a package.

The mail-sniffing dog is ever vigilant, lest a package remain unsniffed.

One more sniff, just for good measure.

Some sort of tupperware container. My leftovers are saved! But wait, there's something already in there...

Why, some Bones miniatures, nearly all of aberrant and menacing mien! Why thank you, mysterious Santa who totally isn't Benedict.

JackMann fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Dec 19, 2018

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
I too would like to be added.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
As I was heading out for various things today, I noticed some boxes by the door! I immediately turned around to see what treasures awaited me.

Tron gives his blurry approval to the box after the customary sniff, so it was time to open it!

Why, dat's right orky, dat is! A megatrakk skrapjet, easily the coolest of the new ork buggies. Thanks, Ibn, your incorrect opinions on eldar notwithstanding!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm not gonna lie. I love the whole deal of this, I love giving people stuff, and I love watching people being delighted by their gifts, but one of my favorite things in this thread are pictures of our various furry postal inspectors.