Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Dear Santa,

I do solemnly swear that I have been a good person moderately okay this year, and I've tried to to right by the people in my life.

Things I Would Enjoy Getting: Keyforge Starter Set, any board/card game that plays decently with only two players, RPGs that go beyond the 'elf, dwarf, halfling' stuff, RPGs with interesting plot/fluff

Things I already have: NWOD/COD, UA, MAOTC, 7 wonders duel

Things I would prefer not to receive: D&D 5e stuff, dice, minifig stuff

I do solemnly promise to not Grinch my Santee, and to give them something awesome based on their preferences.

General Area: Washington DC, USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

A mysterious package arrived, but I may have forgotten to take a picture of the outside....

However! The contents were most exciting!

This is the perfect sort of game for me and my better half to play together, and the "part 1 of 2" has me super excited for the rest! Thanks, Secret Santa!

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

My santee's gift should be arriving either tomorrow or the day after, if the shipping elves decide to take an extra smoke break or something