Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Yo, in for another year:

Gift prefs: X Wing stuff, there's a full list of what I don't have below, that matches up with spare dials from my conversion kit, anything from that is fair game. Keyforge decks, a keyforge playmat. Mini painting gear, though I have more than enough unpainted minis, thanks. I'm kind of running out of ideas lol. E: the Paperback expansion would be cool. No perishables, no dongs. if you prefer less boardgamey stuff, cheap LARP weapons, cosplay/foam crafting gear etc would go down well, but is pretty low on the list.

Geographic location: Oxfordshire, UK

Solemn vow: I will most likely buy and ship my gift on saturday tbh.

X Wing list, broadly in order of priority. Where there's a 2e version, the 1e version is fine, indeed, probably preferable:
Z-95 Headhunter (2)
Protectorate Starfighter
Kihraxz Fighter
Quadjumper
Slave I
M3-A Interceptor
Alpha Class Star Wing
Lambda-class Shuttle
TIE Advanced
TIE Aggressor (2)
Kimogila Fighter
Shadow Caster
HWK-290

thespaceinvader fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Nov 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

FIRST :P

Cheer unleashed.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Goddammit postie I was still in bed. What do you mean it's nearly 10am it's the WEEKEND.

Ooh, a package.

With bubble wrap. TWO layers.

Wow, goon santa has been super generous, thanks goon santa. It's two keyforge decks, Ryu (a game I've vaguely been aware of in the boardgame thread but not really paid attention to. Time for that to change!) and a spoopy skellington. And a note!

This is an unintelligibly terrible photo of said note, but it turns out, the skellington is now a USB stick with music on it. And it's not even viruses! I've not listened to any of the music yet, we'll see how that goes but the descriptions are interesting.

And finally, the close up of the deck names, Fabrizio of the Scrollchamber Chamber and (I was certain this would be flagged as inappropriate when I saw the name but apparently not) Copdrown, the Antagoniser Wrongdoer.

I'm stunned by the generosity, thanks goon santa.