Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
OH DARK LORD OF THE GIFTS, WHOSE DOMAIN IS THE LOST DAYS IN THE DARKEST NIGHTS OF THE YEAR! Once more thy humble servant Loxbourne hears your call and takes up wrapping paper and little bow things in thy name!

Gift Preferences: I'm a wargaming nerd, with a personal bias towards space games. Miniatures are my thing and also miniature ancillaries - painting gear, terrain, laser-etched tokens and so on. I find that's sometimes easier to bring under the Santa Budget than whitemetal. I'll also happily accept second-hand stuff; I've had some real gems from previous Santas raiding bargain bins for forgotten and obscure lines. Lately I've been poking around for old Spartan Games stuff, particularly their Uncharted Seas line.

I'm also on the lookout for small icebreaker games and early-game-night palate-cleansers, and exotic dice are always good.

Geographical Location: London, :britain: .

Solemn Vow: Let he who faileth in his duty to his Santee suffer eternally; his mind shall ne'er be free of the torments of remorse, and his bottom never free from the pricking of tiny forks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
My Santee #2 present has arrived! It's a box of pocket card games.

Thank you, Goon Santa! Sadly I cannot post your note as it has your real name on it. These should break lots of ice during the first hour of game nights.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Of my two Santees, I have sent out #1's gift. #2 I have a question for.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I have a delivery notification but will not be able to get to the post office until the weekend.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I have received my second gift, labelled Secret Santa 1. Pictures to follow.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
After some wrasslin' with the post office to get them to release it, what should arrive at my door but a box full of fluffy white things?

Accompanied by a very friendly handwritten note...

And...wait, there are dragons...it's...

...a copy of Tsuro! This is one of the handful of games that are so popular in my parts that the previous owner's set literally fell apart from overuse, so the gift is both excellent and timely! Thanks, Secret Santa!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
And my final gift is dispatched, this one upon the internets. Another year of successful Santa-ing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
That is amazing and kudos to that Santa for coming up with it.

Please add me to the mailing list for next year!