Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Hoo boy am I glad I decided to check the actual forum, almost missed the sign-up.

Gift Preferences: I have a large BG collection so I keep a CSI wishlist for this of things I definitely don't own. I like handmade gaming-related gifts, local snacks, or nice gaming accessories.

Anime is eh, dongs are fine, nothing Games Workshop, and I don't really do much pen and paper RPG anymore.

Solemn Vow: Haven't Grinched yet, ain't going to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Sent the main, gamey part off but trying to get something else going as well.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

A box!

Sophia showed up to assist with box opening.

Little bottles, in styrofoam packaging? From something called Liquorama!

It's gin!

Three varieties of St. George Gin, a local-to-me distillery that I particularly enjoy.

And a lovely note!

Thanks, Chekans 3 16! As it happens, I have purchased gin from this distillery before, but none of these three varieties. I will have to fight to keep my wife out of them - she's a fan of gin & tonics, but she can use her own drat gin for that, there's plenty. This is too good for mixers, it'll be my sippin' gin. I like to drink it neat, or sometimes with one ice cube. I can't wait to try it out! Actually I can and must wait, because I hurt my back and am on some painkillers, but I will let you know when I try it probably in a few days. :)

Oh man, I don't drink so I know nothing about liquor but (thanks to some general advice from Aldantefax) looks like I hit a bullseye :v:

It turns out that Liquor moves incredibly fast and Board Games much, much slower so part two should be there near the end of the month. Super relieved you like the booze though, Happy Holidays!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I apologize for letting it sit so long but my leasing office and mail person are terrible at actually informing me of packages at the office so I had no idea it was there until Leperflesh let me know. Look, a box!

After a thorough inspection by Boxmaster Navi and assistant TrashCat Bijoux it was cleared for opening:

Woah! Two small games which look interesting, a veiled stab at the freshness of my car, a very nice card, a pin I have no idea of what but looks like it's related to Texas, and IMPERIAL ASSAULT goddamn. It's sleeved and has a broken token organizer already as well! I'm really excited to get this on our table, thanks JivJov! All of this was really awesome and I'm looking forward to cackling as I laser blast Rebel Scum!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Add me too! I didn't get one this year and was lucky enough to check before the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

JackMann posted:

I'm not gonna lie. I love the whole deal of this, I love giving people stuff, and I love watching people being delighted by their gifts, but one of my favorite things in this thread are pictures of our various furry postal inspectors.