Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I have disposable income again! So Secret Santa hear my wishes

Gift Preferences I'm a LARPer, so any props that could work in a fantasy larp would be cool. I don't get to play boardgames/RPGs with more than my wife for the most part because I work an inconsistent schedule, so games that play well with 2 players would be ideal. This is my boardgame collection.

Solemn Vow I so hearby swear to not be a grinch, lest I be the one grinched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Great Cheer has been sent. Hopefully the recipient will enjoy their gift.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Note for my gifter, whoever you might be. If you haven't sent off my gift yet, I'd recommend avoiding sending anything through Canada Post. Their employees are on a rotating strike, and it's currently affecting my city, and the whole company has an enormous backlog that will delay gifting in general.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

A parcel came in...

with a very nice note insude!

And an expansion to a game my wife and I love to play

Thank you Secret Santa!

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

I got worried that the first gift I ordered wasn't going to come on time, so a second gift has been sent!

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Hypnobeard posted:

I think I got a package in the mail from my Secret Santa today.

My dogges and catte are currently ignoring me (like any good pet) so no pic with them.

I can't wait to introduce this to my kiddos and get them all interested in magical journeys. :)

Thank you, secret santa! (I think.)

That was from me! I'm glad that you got it safely. You might want to keep your eyes out for another package though, I wasn't sure how long it would take for the printer to make it and ship it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Amazon has told me that my second gift has been delivered.