Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

SECRET SANTA HEAR MY PLEA

Gift Preferences: Interesting weird, niche RPG stuff. I've got an extensive collection of MERP and Rolemaster, but some The One Ring books would be cool, particularly the realm/region style ones (I've got the core, the map book, Rivendell, the Adventurer's Companion, and Erebor already). I've already got nearly all the World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness stuff I could want, though a copy of Astral Realms and/or Intruders would be awesome (from Mage: the Awakening, first edition). I've backed ORUN and the latest Spire Kickstarters, so don't get me any of that! I'm not particularly into board games or card games. I'm okay with PDFs but prefer physical books. Weird movies are good, especially if they're extremely excellent or wretchedly bad. I also have two (2) cats and any gift for them is also a gift for me.

General Location: Middle United States

Solemn Vow: I so swear to hereby vow my duty to adhere to following in the letter and the spirit of the law and/or guidelines of this thread, or Grinch be upon me.

That Old Tree fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Nov 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Gift ordered.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I have received gifts! From fr0id!

Thank you fr0id!

(Pics later.)

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

That Old Tree posted:

(Pics later.)

Unfortunately, the cats also got an early Christmas gift and were too high to pose with my gifts.

Thanks again, fr0id! Can't wait to read some high-falutin words while watching what is surely an equally high-falutin film.

EDIT: I didn't notice and won't bother fixing the photo orientations because imgur sucks and imgur on mobile is nearly unusably bad. Sorry!

That Old Tree fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Nov 22, 2018

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

fr0id posted:

I already own M:Y0 but M super jealous of the person who got it. You lucky gun!

I know I've seen it before, but I only just realized where your avatar is from and flipped out a little.

God, that loving movie.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I watched Blood Diner and it was pretty great. Thanks again, fr0id!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

jivjov posted:

Wait, seriously? I know the funeral is tomorrow; but they converted that into a freakin postal holiday too?

They declared a national day of mourning, aka a federal holiday. Some governors followed suit for their respective states and state workers, which is why I get the day off too suckaaaahs!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Thanks for arranging all this for another year, Leperflesh!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Leperflesh posted:

Dunno why, but none of your imgur images seem to be loading.

It looks like the wrong URL for embedding. It should start "i.imgur" and I don't know what "/a/" is for but it doesn't show up in regular BBCode share links provided by imgur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Even though participation seems to be trending down, this was a really good year of Secret Santa. Thanks again, LF!