Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

It's been another crummy year, but I'm back and can participate this time around

Gift preferences:
  • If you've always wanted to do the hand made or unique gift thing then good news, I'm your guy! I like interesting things, anything legal in Australia; I really enjoy reading, I like cool and interesting things or treats from around the world. My dog Casper wants to let you know he's looking forward to opening and inspecting the box for me.
  • This is my BGG collection, DTRPG wishlist, and miniatures collection (check the tabs, they're colour coded by genre), this should give you some idea of what I already have, what I might want, and what armies/collections might need expanding. I also like cool things like dice bags, dice towers, or other neat and unique storage solutions for everything. If you think there's a mini one of my armies needs to have, go for it, I especially like creatively using altnerative minis in Kings of War. I also like to build hobby kits, 1/35 for armour, 1/48 for fighters to medium planes, 1/72 for large bombers, and any scale for ships (1/350 and 1/700 are the most common), plus Gundams are always fun. Alternatively, if there's a different game you think I might like, or some bit of gaming, modeling, or painting kit I might need, feel free to expand my horizons! Also my Amazon.co.uk wishlist (because Australian amazon majorly blows), but it's more of a general list of things rather than TG specific.
  • Maybe not: I'm set for paint brushes thanks to the Oath Thread. I'm also set for Deadzone and Warpath, and I have two big boxes of Reaper Bones 2 and 3, with Bones 4 on the way next year. I don't need any dice, either. Also no CCGs, and none of the goon identified "bad games" like Munchkin, Exploding Kittens, etc. I can't see a way to share my small RPG collection like above, but I have Apocalypse World 2nd, everything from the FATE Core kickstarter, Fragged Aeternum/Empire/Seas, Tiny Frontiers, Innocents, Hunt The Wicked, Inverse World, Legacy 2nd, Tachyon Squadron, and Corporia, because sometimes I get on KS when I'm feeling down. I don't have an RPG group, so any RPG would have to be a good read.

General Location: Adelaide, :australia:

Solemn Vow: I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of Santa, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the TG Secret Santa.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Atlas Hugged posted:

Now I wish I had asked for liquor.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

A wild package appeared!

It was seized for inspection by Customs Officer Casper

It cost me a treat, but I got it in the end

Sweet, Alhambra, this is going on my New Years trip down the coast, thanks Santa Goon!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNxiWo8gRRI

Package and card on the way!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Ephphatha posted:

Had a lovely card waiting for me today as well, Leperfish did pass on the note that you were sending one but I managed to forget so it was a nice surprise. Thanks again 😀. We had our first training session on Wednesday, should be at operational readiness by the new year.

Operation Potato Peeler is a go :hai:

Glad I lucked into just the right version of Coup then!

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 13, 2018

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Ettin and I bought the same pack of aussie xmas cards to send :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

I was in the middle of packing for my new year's holiday when I spotted customs dog Casper holding a package

It's from the Amazon returns department, so this must be the missing package

Cool, an interesting book! My brother sent me a different interesting book just yesterday too, so I am now properly sorted with stimulating reading material :buddy: Thanks again Maigius!

Maigius posted:

Tell Casper he's pretty.

He knows