Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, I will stand and be counted!

Gift Preferences: I play Bolt Action (British Commandos & US Airborne), so I'd happily take some more miniatures to add to my forces there. I'm looking to get into 40k 8th Ed, so some of the appropriate rulebooks would definitely be appreciated. The army/armies I'm building are Primaris Space Marines, Deathwatch and Imperial Guard, so I'd also appreciate some miniatures for those, although when it comes to IG Infantry, I'd request Mantic GCPS instead, since I'm already using those as proxies (although a Chimera would be nice).

Solemn Vow: I successfully avoided Grinching 100% of the time I've done this in the past, and I shall not start now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I'm pleased to report that my gift has been received! I will hold off on opening it until Christmas day, however. Can't wait to find out what it is!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

My gift has been ordered and should be sent out on Monday!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Can I get added in on the list, too?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, the day of Yule has arrived, and I had a package to open! Behold!

Thank you, santa! They seem to have the package inspection canine's approval.