Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Dear Secret Santa

Aww yeah it's this time again!

Gift Preferences: I'm a big fan of tabletop RPGs, but I already have a pretty big collection. Scum and Villainy would be great, though, as would Tachyon Squadron, Monster of the Week, or a hard copy of The Nightmares Underneath. Outside of the suggested price range, stuff like Wrath and Glory, Mage the Awakening 2e, Warhammer Fantasy 4e, or Demon: The Descent would all be supercool, as would anything particularly weird and out there. I'm also a huge fan of metal (specifically brass and bronze) dice. On the miniatures level, I love Heavy Gear and anything from it besides basic north or south Hunters/Jaegers would be fun to put together and paint. I actively play Malifaux, and I'm always filling out my kung fu criminals so Charm Warders, Ten Thunders Archers, or Lotus Eaters would be neat. I've heard a lot of good things about Kill Team, so if there's an option in the price range, that'd also be neat! I also just love mecha miniatures in general, so that's always an option.

General Location: PA, USA

Solemn Vow: GRINCHES GET STITCHES and I have delicate skin so I'm not going to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Receive TG related gifts you don't need, cowards

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Gift ordered!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Auralsaurus Flex posted:

A parcel arrived in the mail today! I had ordered a few items off Amazon recently, but wasn't expecting any additional packages to show up just yet. However, the contents of the mystery package had a similar form factor to what I had ordered (combined with the fact that I was expecting to receive my TGSS gift at a different address), so I decided to take a peek to make sure I hadn't accidentally been sent a duplicate of something. And lo! What do I find inside?

The Post Master Inspectors General declined my photo request, but – if you look closely – you can see that they approved the package.
Why, it's a copy of Mutant: Year Zero! This must be from TGSS! :iia:

The only other thing included in the mailer was half of (what I believe to be) a packing slip, so I have no way to directly thank my Santa. But thank you Santa! This is a incredibly beautiful book! I only have a few games in the post-apocalyptic genre – and nothing from Modiphius in general – so I'm excited to dive in and check this one out. I might even have to run it sometime in one of the monthly indie RPG events at my FLGS!

Thank you once again, Mystery Santa!

Ho ho ho! MERRY GOONMAS!

I love being able to get people neat RPGs, so I hope you enjoy that one! Your giant RPG list is awesome, so I'm happy I was able to add to it.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
What's this I receive on a Sunday morning? Ah, mail inspector is here to- mail inspector what are you doing

Ahem! But let's see what's inside.

Badass axe elves!

Even more badass insane night goblins!

HEAVY METAL DICE- mail inspector, please, I'm trying to take pictures-

And SCUM AND VILLAINY (please excuse mail inspector)

Thank you so much, nameless Goon Santa!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Cotton Candidasis posted:

You are welcome! I spread things out with elves/goblins for your eventual Warhammer Fantasy 3 ed (I'm assuming), Scum and Villiany for space blades in the dark action, and forged the dice for any use you can find (sorry, I only know how to make steel dice).

YOU MADE THE DICE YOURSELF?!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I did, by hand. :)

That is even cooler.

The cat keeps trying to knock them off the table and gets confused when they don't fly across the room like regular dice do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Add me to that list