Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Gift preferences: Any Carcasonne expansions besides the River. Two player board games besides 7 Wonders Duel and One Deck Dungeon. The World Wide Wrestling Roleplaying game I'm fine with this being POD. Keyforge started pack. A High Grade (HG) Gundam kit besides Master Gundam and his horse. Art book of stained glass. I don't really play any minis games or CCGs. I also really don't want food or dongs.

Location Wisconsin

Solemn Vow I love Dr. Suess, but will never turn into the Grinch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

After one of the most stressful weeks of my life, Santa came with presents. First, Hive Pocket edition, which I have wanted to play for a while.The second was a coloring book of the art of Doctor Suess, one of my favorite artists of all time. Thank you so much Santa.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I have sent out my gift.

I have also received the second package: a Gunpla kit for Astaroth, who has a cool sword. Going to have fun assembling it.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I have now received the third present of the Carasonne expansion Inns and Cathedrals. It's been a go to filler game for a while, and I hope to play it tomorrow. Thanks for all the gifts, JackMann and may you be well-showered in this as well.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

NTRabbit posted:

A wild package appeared!

It was seized for inspection by Customs Officer Casper

It cost me a treat, but I got it in the end

Sweet, Alhambra, this is going on my New Years trip down the coast, thanks Santa Goon!

Yay! It got there alright. You have something else coming as well. Tell Casper he's pretty.