Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Dear Santa,

I've a good little pagan the last year and I'm ever so grateful for all that have happened this year.

Gift Preferences: The quickest and easiest thing I can want for Christmas would be a bottle of Mikeller Black, but I can't seem to find it; if there's something like that I'll take it. Beyond booze, Anything Glorantha or CD's with trance, downtempo, or hip-hop. Beyond that, language books would be accepted, except for French and Spanish.

General Location: Northern Colorado, but things get weird.

Solemn Vow: Not once have I Grinched even as I was Santa for multiple people. That's not gonna change for this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

The Yule-Father remembered what day it is and is quickly at work. Two gifts are already on their way, and one more may join them real quick if we get lucky.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

If I understand right, you've sent gifts for #s 2 and 3, correct?

That's right. And now the Yule-Father has the final gift being finalized. Everyone should get their gifts before Christmas.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

jivjov posted:

I got what I can only assume is a secret Santa parcel!

We have a new hire in the Office of Parcel Inspection. He's only 4 months old, but he does his best.

After clearing inspection, I opened it on up to reveal....

Huzzah! I've been eyeing this one for a while. I have a dearth of worker placements, and the whole gimmick with the gears seems right up my alley.

Thanks much, Santa!

jivjov posted:

My Santa is full of black magic and sorcery. I open my door and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an unexpected Amazon parcel containing the expansion to Tzolk'in!

Didn't have the Office of Parcel Inspection on hand for this one, since I had just assumed that this was something I had ordered for myself and forgotten about.

Super extra double expanded thanks, Secret Santa!!

They made it! Glad to help make your day, and Merry Christmas!

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

According to my correspondence, a package has shown up at his doorstep. He hasn't said anything except that it came from "Night Games." He sounded drunk and was at a party. Unfortunately, I have no idea what this gift may be, but the moment that I've made it to my correspondence's house is when I'll get pics posted.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

CaptainRat posted:

I got this yesterday but then had image problems because I am dumb!

What's this?

A 13th Age book that I don't have yet and am psyched to read, and a set of mini paints! My jaw literally dropped, thank you Santa!

The best part for my catte is, of course, the box.

Seriously, this made my night, and now I can't wait to organize my work desk and start painting!

Glad you enjoyed your gifts, Merry Christmas!

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Ettin posted:

This just showed up on my doorstep:

Thanks Santa!

Merry Christmas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Alright, let's have a look at what arrived in the mail.

We got an envelope,

A plain box

And a gift-wrapped box from Goon #2. Thanks so much for that! :)

Now let's open 'em.

The plain box and envelope both contain Glorantha Books! One for the Clanking City and the Guide to Glorantha! Sweet! I'm gonna crack these open for a read.

And the gift-wrapped box has a complete guide to learning Japanese! Awesome! I know what I'm gonna do for New Years!

Thank you guys so much! Happy new year guys!

AnAnonymousIdiot fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Dec 24, 2018