Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Gift Preferences: I loved having a board game enthusiast pick out a board game for me last year. It was really cool. I would like that again this year if possible.

Here is my BGG list of games I own:

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/NimSim?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

General Location: OH, USA

Solemn Vow: I will not grinch my Santee. I will neither send them a bootleg of 2018’s hit holiday film The Grinch, nor will I not send them a gift at all. For realsies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Gift/s ordered and should be arriving soon!

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Gift received! I’ll be waiting until Xmas day to open it.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

That Old Tree posted:

Unfortunately, the cats also got an early Christmas gift and were too high to pose with my gifts.

Thanks again, fr0id! Can't wait to read some high-falutin words while watching what is surely an equally high-falutin film.

EDIT: I didn't notice and won't bother fixing the photo orientations because imgur sucks and imgur on mobile is nearly unusably bad. Sorry!

Glad you got everything! Let me know what you think of Blood Diner, the spiritual successor to seminal gore film, Blood Feast.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

I already own M:Y0 but am super jealous of the person who got it. You lucky gun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

That Old Tree posted:

I know I've seen it before, but I only just realized where your avatar is from and flipped out a little.

God, that loving movie.

ANNNNGELA!

fr0id fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Nov 24, 2018