Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Last year was awesome, let's go again!

Gift Preferences: I quite like RPGS, but my partner we will kill me if I add more weighty tomes to our poor bookshelf. Wee books or zines all good though, as are P.O.D and PDFs. Board games cool too, though not ones with heavy deception stuff (game group is not a fan of games like Coup, Avalon, and Masquerade). A fan of worker placement games, like Carcassonne (we have Carcassonne and expansions).
Been playing SLA CS1 skirmish game recently, but given Daruma still have all their models tied up with the liquidators it might be difficult to get these. Enjoy painting the wee models and all that stuff. Don't have any terrain for this.
Food is good, though I'm a vegetarian.

General Location: UK

Solemn Vow: I Solemnly Swear that no goon will be Grinched by me. I shall not grinch them without care, I will not Grinch them on a dare. I would not Grinch them with a flair, I shall not grinch goons anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Got home from work to find my partner with a half opened box.

The wee sneak, trying to intercept her Christmas prezzie!

Anyway, back to the box, what could it be?

Rad!

Halloween Jack and some carrien! I don't have a Jack, and I've got a nice wee carrien starter that was just a few members short of being complete, so this is just perfect! Well done Santa, your gift giving abilities are second to none!

But wait, there's more.

!

Yeah! A cool derelict building terrain piece! Very CS1, I'll need to check out more of these. I'm well excited to build this. Oooo, and paint it maybe. You are truly a coinnuseur of miniature warming.

You are a staaaar.

------

As for my santee, I'm not quite done with their gift, but should be ready and posted by the end of the week. 👍

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Ok, part of my gift is taking longer than expected (or rather, I've had less time to work on it than originally planned).

I've posted out part 1/2 gift to guarantee receipt. I still expect to get part 2 out by the due date, but just in case, you know?