Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...

LeSquide posted:

Receive TG related gifts you don't need, cowards

Gift Preferences: I'm interested in transitioning from Gunpla to traditional miniatures, so some basic painting supplies or robot/mech miniatures would be great. I'm also looking at starting to play Infinity so you could also enable that somehow. I like 13th Age a lot but I think I have most of the books already except for Fire and Faith and The Crown Commands. I also really like 4E and only have the main three books, and am intensely regretting now getting more Fragged Empire stuff as GenCon (I only have the core and Fragged Kingdom). Please no product from known gross industry people :) Art-wise I like fantasy landscapes, especially floating islands, and bear / cat related iconography. I have two cats as well who like fish-flavored things. I room with GenCon thread organizer and Wasteland 2 character Quarex so he could probably be persuaded to check my shelves to see if I have something or advise on whether a proposed gift would suit my mercurial temperament.

General Location: Chicago, IL

Solemn Vow: I will keep up with this thread, never Grinch a Goon, and will volunteer for unGrinching if the opportunity arises. Semper games.

CaptainRat fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Nov 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...
I have performed the Ritual of Cheer.

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

I got this yesterday but then had image problems because I am dumb!

What's this?

A 13th Age book that I don't have yet and am psyched to read, and a set of mini paints! My jaw literally dropped, thank you Santa!

The best part for my catte is, of course, the box.

Seriously, this made my night, and now I can't wait to organize my work desk and start painting!