Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Not sure if there is still space available, but I'd be keen to sign up for the lightening round. Was an idiot and stupidly missed registering for the main event.

Gift Preferences: A random board game that you love would be super cool. Alternatively, anything relating to fantasy maps/almanacs.

General Location: Tilburg, Netherlands

Solemn Vow: By all that is holy, I will not grinch my lighting round Santee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

My lightening round gift arrived yesterday afternoon, but I forgot to take pictures. Thank you to the wonderful goon who sent me a copy of Santorini! My partner and I stayed up playing it until the wee hours, as it is the perfect game for the two of us to enjoy together. Great, great gift!

Meanwhile, I am in the process of sorting out shipping my own cheer bundle. It turns out to be much more difficult to move stuff from my location to the destination than I thought, so I've had to do some re-planning...

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

thegodofchuck posted:

Yay! I'm glad it was enjoyed!

Thanks - it really is a fun game!

Cheer has been shipped (in several parcels); should arrive at destination by end of the week!

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

How many parcels, exactly?

Three. Meant to send it in one big go, but I was defeated by the webpage.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I know some folks are likely to check out of the thread over the winter break, so I'll just mention this now: if you would like to receive an email reminder when I put up next year's secret santa thread, just ask and I'll add you to the Official TG Secret Santa Mailing List, which I only use once per year for this specific purpose and no other.

Please add me to the email list as well!

And, of course, thanks again for organizing this.