Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Gift Preferences: Enjoy Euro style boardgames and all wargames. I've been wanting to get an actual WW2 hex wargame for awhile. No minis.

RPG wise: I like the Chronicles of Darkness line especially Mage: The Awakening, Monsterhearts, Night Witches, the Sprawl, the FFG Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay line. Basically interesting worldbuilding or mechanics that weave into telling a story. No D&D, no books from bad people (Zac S., etc) please.

Other wise: I am a huge leftist so anything dealing with current or historical left politics would be extremely rad.

Would prefer a book (POD is fine) to another PDF that sits on my harddrive that I don't read.

Board Games/Wargames I already have:
Twilight Struggle
1960: The Making of A President
Dixit
Castles of Burgundy
All the COIN wargames
Sekigahara
Keyflower
Coup
The Resistance

RPGs I have:
Mage: The Awakening Second Edition Core
Night Witches
Rogue Trader core/Hostile Acquisitions/Into the Storm
Deathwatch/Rites of Battle
World Wide Wrestling (Everything)
The Sprawl
Dungeon World
Apocalypse World

Geographic Location: Washington DC, USA

Solemn Vow: I have not, and will never, grinch another goon.

Zikan fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Gift purchased!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Thank you Internet Santa!