Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Gift Preferences: A core rulebook for a game system that I don't already have (pathfinder/l5r/5th d&d/13age/shadowrun/battletech) Prefer RPG's, don't watch anime, have way too much dice and board games (edit: PDF's are fine too)

General Location: Northeast United States

Solemn Vow: Should I fail to gift properly, may I be lowered into the dark, where I inevitable will be eaten by a Grinch. Or a Grue. Or a Grinch Grue couple (I don't judge)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Sent. Had typed it up, thought I hit send but obviously I R STUPIDFACE

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
I'm in for Lightning Round.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Gifts R Dispatched

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Lightning Round, LIGHTNING FAST. Sent

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Hoping my gifts got to my santee., 1 of them was apparently redirected/forwarded, and the main one I'm not sure if they're checking regularly.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Holy cow, I just checked my email, and I had a gift waiting for me on DriveThruRPG.

THREE Core Books

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/177662/Fellowship--A-Tabletop-Adventure-Game
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/155572/Shadow-of-the-Demon-Lord
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/210516/ZWEIHANDER-Grim-and-Perilous-RPG--Core-Book

THANK YOU, TG Secret Santee . They will be read and enjoyed greatly.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Just a reminder for any santees here in the US. The post office is closed tomorrow because of the passing of Former President Bush.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
So.. today was not a good day. Today was the grinch of days. And it was almost over, so when I woke up to take another pain pill at 9:20 PM, there was nothing that could make this day a good one.

I was wrong.

There was a package at my door. What could be inside?

Oh my, They really went all out on the packaging. We're talking about multiple layers of wrapping here. And what's inside?

(needle scratch, jawdrop, jackpot game show sounds)

Holy poo poo, TGSS, you made me a goddamned liar. Today was great. I'm going to use all of this stuff (whoever you are, you must have caught that I'm a L5R LCG player from my posting history, because the tokens were a great surprise!)

So in short, thank you. You redeemed a lovely painful day. And you really have a future as a professional gift wrapper ;)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

JackMann posted:

I sent off my lightning round package today, and when I returned, karma had provided me with the package from my lightning round santa!

Had to get the all-clear from the mail-sniffing dog. He isn't looking for bombs or drugs or anything, he just really loves sniffing the mail, and who am I to deny him?

Some sort of 40K boardgame. I've never heard of Heroes of Blackreach, but it looks proper orky and it'll be fun learning to play. Thanks, Santa!

Thanks, Let me know if I can follow up on this with ya (the description that was up when I purchased it made it look like it was orc miniatures for use in WH40K), it's an addon for the actual board game.

SirFozzie fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Dec 11, 2018

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
it was lost in the bubble wrap, but holy poo poo part 2 man. you have some huge good karma comin your way. Thanks very so much/ :)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
To follow up on almost three weeks ago, a little green envelope showed up with a nice christmas card. Thank you again to my Secret Santee :)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Add me to the Secret Santa List :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Glad you like the language book. I've tried a language learning app on the phone but bounced off after a while.