Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Gift Preferences: I have far too many games, most of which I will never play because I am a shut-in. I have hopes for my children, however, and would be thrilled to get either RPGs or board games for them. They're 3 and 1.5, for reference, and we already have Candyland, Chutes & Ladders, Hi-Ho Cherry O and Don't Spill the Beans. I'd prefer some more off-beat games that aren't the usual Hasbro-style stuff but I'm flexible and the kids are not nearly as snobby. :)

They're just getting to the age where unwrapping things is fun because they're things inside the wrapping, too, so it'll be even more fun. :)

General Location: Eastern US

Solemn Vow: By the ears of the All-Father, I will not grinch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Gifts dispatched!

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Reene posted:

I got my gift today! Holy moly that was fast and everything in it owns!!

Two boxes!! Theodore is already interested in whatever this is.

Inside: An amazing art book, a set of skull magnets, a harness for Theodore, and a skull-shaped decanter and shotglass set!!

Hmmm yes interesting

This book is really beautiful, I love it!

I am going to brew such wicked concoctions in this you don't even know

We love it, thank you Santa :love:

Yay! I'm glad you like it! Also hooray kitty!

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

I think I got a package in the mail from my Secret Santa today.

My dogges and catte are currently ignoring me (like any good pet) so no pic with them.

I can't wait to introduce this to my kiddos and get them all interested in magical journeys. :)

Thank you, secret santa! (I think.)

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

berenzen posted:

That was from me! I'm glad that you got it safely. You might want to keep your eyes out for another package though, I wasn't sure how long it would take for the printer to make it and ship it.

Thank you very much! I'm sure I will enjoy it and hopefully the kiddos will enjoy it too when they're a bit older. I'll keep an eye out for the second part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

berenzen posted:

Amazon has told me that my second gift has been delivered.

Yes! It has! I'm sorry, I haven't had a chance to post pictures. Thank you very much, and I'll post some pics later today!