Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Dear Santa - I've actually been pretty decent this year.

Gift Preferences: I'm playing DnD a bit at the moment and would love a female tiefling wiz mini if anyone has one going. Dice are always appreciated. I'm also a huge nerd for the Onyx Path game Scion and I backed that Kickstarter to the tune of both the PDF's. I also love getting stuff from other countries in the mail so if there's like 'hey, this is a foodstuff' or 'this is a weird thing we have that other countries don't tend to' that would be great.

General Location: Scotland

Solemn Vow: I will not Grinch, nor falter in my TGSS duties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Gifts sent! Should arrive THIS VERY WEEKEND

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Loxbourne posted:

My Santee #2 present has arrived! It's a box of pocket card games.

Thank you, Goon Santa! Sadly I cannot post your note as it has your real name on it. These should break lots of ice during the first hour of game nights.

:thumbsup:

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Alas, I don't have pets, but I do have some cool metal dice now! Thanks, Santa!

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Leperflesh posted:

You should expect a second package, according to my spreadsheet. :)

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Bloody hell!

Pictures to come! :eek:

edit -

What's this? A box from Taiwan? :aaa:

Oh goodness. That's a lot of wasabi!

I'm assuming that the screaming chicken means 'perfectly safe, not at all dangerous'

Wasabi peanuts!

A boardgame that looks like a mix of Carcassonne (a favourite) with Machi Koro (another favourite!)

A note with a drawing on the back that I have carefully positioned a finger over to obscure a real name.

This rules, thank you santa.

Sion fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Dec 19, 2018