Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Gonna roll these dice :shepface:

Gift Preferences: I love things I can actually unwrap and hold, so no digital gifts please. I own pretty much all the actual rulebooks I care to but other kinds of books would be okay, mostly in the genre of fantasy or something like art books. I am a big gay necromancer IRL and love spooky things!! Especially stuff to hang on the wall or add to my wardrobe. You may or may not find my Twitter useful for ideas too.

General Location: Portland, OR

Solemn Vow: If I grinch may my soul be banished to some kind of OSR hell.

Reene fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

I got my gift today! Holy moly that was fast and everything in it owns!!

Two boxes!! Theodore is already interested in whatever this is.

Inside: An amazing art book, a set of skull magnets, a harness for Theodore, and a skull-shaped decanter and shotglass set!!

Hmmm yes interesting

This book is really beautiful, I love it!

I am going to brew such wicked concoctions in this you don't even know

We love it, thank you Santa :love:

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Package is in the mail and should arrive by the end of the week via FedEx. I really hope my Santee enjoys what I've made this year!

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

I hope everything's okay Leperflesh :ohdear:

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Benedict posted:

Well I got a fedex notification a package was inbound so I was super hype.

While i was out got the delivery notification, but when i got home something strange.

On the concrete in front of our apartment were two items, without any packaging or box or anything. I didnt think to photo them in situ, but here they are

Now, Santa, I love my handcrafted art. Its amazing. But this was supposedly coming from fedex and there wasnt no fedex box, so I have a feeling I was burgled and someone dumped the art on the ground and took off. Can you confirm if this was the only contents? Did you hand deliver it to my apartment?

Maybe its just cuz its been a bad week but this whole situation has me super paranoid.

Also, Santee, I will have your thing in ups tomorrow.

Yikes, I am so sorry someone did that. I guess I should have sprung for the signature confirmation after all.

Fortunately that is everything that was in the package. I guess whoever opened it was hoping for something more obviously valuable :( I hope you like it though!