Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
I completely missed this last year, and nearly did this year, but I'm in the lightning rounds, now!

Dos: Obscure RPGs are my jam, even if I don't have the time to play any of them. Books/digital are fine! Also big into obscure/hidden gem retro console games, so if you know of an obscure gem on any old console that everyone should know about, send it my way! Alongside those, I'm a big fan of meads and vodkas, and need to drink more. (Don't worry, you aren't enabling functional alcoholism - the docs say that I desperately need to destress!) While I may not have a lot of room/time to play actual in-person P&P, I'm always on the hunt for cool dice. I also have 2 cats, so :catdrugs: are always welcome! Cyberpunk stuff is very much my jam, too, so if there's a musical inclination, industrial/synth heavy stuff is also a safe bet.

Don'ts: While I like board games, I live in a studio apartment with a wife and a good friend that needs a hand, so there's very little room for anything clutter-related. Board games are sadly out, as are most collectibles/figures/etc.

Solemn Vow: :toxx: Never once grinched, and up for degrinching!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Nov 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Payday comes friday, which is when I get things ordered and shipped. No grinches here!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
By the powers of Amazon Prime, the first part of my gift should arrive by Friday! The second part of my gift would have cost an extra $71 to get it there in the same timeframe, so hopefully it will arrive by the end of the reception period. They compliment each other quite well, but one is not necessary to enjoy the other!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 12, 2018

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Just got an update - the second part of my present should be arriving on the 17th - just in time to meet the deadline! Hope both presents are enjoyed!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Aww, dip, my TGSS stuff came in!

What could this be?

This warrants a closer look...

A box for Cola!

Amy tags in to approve of 3 books I've never heard of, and one I have. Of course she chose the hardcover - she has expensive taste!

A very special team investigates Colonial Gothic, The Indie Hack, Goblin Quest, and Godlike!

Unfortunately, I either did not get the name of Santa, or only getting one hour of sleep has curtailed my memory. :iiam:

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
I didn't have any of them, actually! I had heard of Godlike, but had never actually flipped through it, so it's all new reading. Thanks for helping me flesh out my RPG shelf!

As for my stuff, Amazon says the first part's been delivered, and the second part should arrive Monday. Right under the deadline!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

ibntumart posted:

Rhyos's came first yesterday evening:

Many thanks, Rhyos! This looks like something my wife and I can enjoy even without drinks! Though the missed package UPS slip leads me to believe we'll be able to wet our whistle soon. Really looking forward to having a chance to play this.

It's one of my favorite board games, and there are all sorts of other sets that can expand and expound upon it. Slugfest is also a good company, as they donated a bunch of copies (at the time, 4 of everything in the line!) to a charity I work with, so I do my best to rep them whenever possible! I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
I'd like to be added, too - I hate missing out on these!