Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
Registration is still open, right? I'm assuming, so...

Gift Preferences I'm a nerdy nerd, so a lot of things are cool. Locally, board games are more popular, so board games are preferable. I also like model kits of random things (including GunPla) and whatnot. Miniatures wise: locally there's not a lot of action on miniatures; I currently have Dropfleet and Xwang, but if someone sent me Infinity stuff I'd be stoked.

Board Games Collection:

*edited*:
Games with (TW) Taiwanese, (HK) Hong Kong produced games, afaik
The Big Book of Madness
Carcassone (base set with Rivers) + Traders & Builders Expansion
Codenames
Consentacle
Cottage Garden
Coup
Dixit
5 Minute Dungeon
Fluxx
Food Chain Magnate
Fortune City (TW)
Hanabi
Hanamikoji (TW)
Herbalism (TW)
Hostage Negotiator: Crime Wave (I don't have the original Hostage Negotiator, but would be interested)
Indian Summer
Keyflower
King of Tokyo (1st Ed) + Halloween Pack
Love Letter
Maritime Silkroad (HK)
Moo's Code
Mystery of the Temples (TW)
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
Overseers
Patchwork
Root (with River Folk expansion)
Scythe + Expansion
Shadows over Kyoto (TW)
Splendor
Star Realms (and a few expansions I'm too lazy to figure out)
Summoner Wars
Sushi Go and Sushi Go Party
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Tokaido
Vast: The Crystal Caverns
Vita Mors (TW)

Solemn Vow: I hereby promise to execute my duties as a TGSS Santa to the best of my abilities and not be a deadbeat grinch.

CovfefeCatCafe fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
As per my Santa's request, I have updated my previous post to include a list of the board games I own.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
I haven't opened it yet, but I think I got a box from someone here. I'll get it opened up soon and take some pictures.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
Sorry I haven't followed up on my receiving of the package, but here it is to show that my Santa is not a grinch. I have already informed my Santa via secret communication tools found only in Asia (Line).

Looks fun. Hopefully to hold me over until our next DFC game (I do need to get my PHR painted...)

Thanks, Atlas Hugged!

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Sion posted:

Bloody hell!

Pictures to come! :eek:

edit -

What's this? A box from Taiwan? :aaa:

Oh goodness. That's a lot of wasabi!

I'm assuming that the screaming chicken means 'perfectly safe, not at all dangerous'

Wasabi peanuts!

A boardgame that looks like a mix of Carcassonne (a favourite) with Machi Koro (another favourite!)

A note with a drawing on the back that I have carefully positioned a finger over to obscure a real name.

This rules, thank you santa.

Yay! You got your part 2! All tiefling wizards were either out of stock or on pre-order, so I wasn't able to snag one for you. The little packets are dried peas coated in wasabi, a fairly popular snack (or at least I like them). The ramen noodles technically come from Korea, but still something I thought would be fun. Mini Park is pretty fun, and I actually got to meet the designer a couple of months ago. It's fairly light, and plays quickly.