Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
So, I missed the sign-up for the initial rounds, but here's a lightning round submission:

Gift Preferences: To keep things easy, you can get me mostly anything for Warhammer Underworlds, except the starter sets and things only in the starter sets - that means any of the warbands except Garrek's Reavers or Steelheart's Champions, the deck sleeves (the generic ones would be best), playmat, deck box, or the Arcane Hazards. I could also handle some items from Mantic, Clash of Kings 2019 or the Dungeon Saga Heroes of Kickstarter. Xanthar's Guide to Everything for 5E would be cool, too. If none of these sound fun I can think of more options.

General Location: Saint Louis (USA)

Solemn Vow: I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell us all what I got and who sent it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Santee #2 presents have been ordered.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Santee #1 present ordered! (edit, confused the numbers).
...aaaand Santee #3 present ordered!

thegodofchuck fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Nov 27, 2018

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Rid posted:

My lightening round gift arrived yesterday afternoon, but I forgot to take pictures. Thank you to the wonderful goon who sent me a copy of Santorini! My partner and I stayed up playing it until the wee hours, as it is the perfect game for the two of us to enjoy together. Great, great gift!

Meanwhile, I am in the process of sorting out shipping my own cheer bundle. It turns out to be much more difficult to move stuff from my location to the destination than I thought, so I've had to do some re-planning...

Yay! I'm glad it was enjoyed!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

SirFozzie posted:

Holy cow, I just checked my email, and I had a gift waiting for me on DriveThruRPG.

THREE Core Books

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/177662/Fellowship--A-Tabletop-Adventure-Game
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/155572/Shadow-of-the-Demon-Lord
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/210516/ZWEIHANDER-Grim-and-Perilous-RPG--Core-Book

THANK YOU, TG Secret Santee . They will be read and enjoyed greatly.

Enjoy! You should have got a Christmas card in the mail, too, so keep an eye out.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

FewtureMD posted:

A mysterious package arrived, but I may have forgotten to take a picture of the outside....

However! The contents were most exciting!

This is the perfect sort of game for me and my better half to play together, and the "part 1 of 2" has me super excited for the rest! Thanks, Secret Santa!

Part 2 supposedly arrived as well but I haven't seen a post - just wanted to make sure it got there OK!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I got a package!

It's a gift! For me!

A charming message.

Ratboyz!

Thanks, Santa!

P.S. Still haven't heard back from FewtureMD if they indeed received part two and if SirFozzie got the physical Christmas Card in addition to the .pdfs.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
A package! What's inside??

Enforcers! Wait, Enforcers?

Is this a hint to drop GW?

Aha! Blueboyz to go with my Ratboyz!

I'm sure they'll get along and go on picnics rather than fight each other to the death.

Thanks, Santa!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

JackMann posted:

I mean, if we were all to drop GW, we'd be happier, wiser Goons. But somehow, they draw us back. But that's no reason not to enjoy some Mantic as well.

Glad you liked the blueboyz and enforcers! Rhjamiz and I coordinated to make sure we were both getting you different sets.

That sounds like collusion! Thanks!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

SirFozzie posted:

To follow up on almost three weeks ago, a little green envelope showed up with a nice christmas card. Thank you again to my Secret Santee :)

Glad to hear it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Final Gift Get!

A card with a not-so-subtle hint:

Wrapped present:

Did you guess from the hint?:

Thanks Santa FewtureMD P.S. pls confirm second game thx!