Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

It rained a ton in BA so the match is suspended until tomorrow

Edit: doing a big lol at the 35 Jewish boca fans who flew to Europe to watch on tv and not break sabbath rules

Redczar fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Nov 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Argensimia

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

hello i am phone posted:

Anyone remembers what happened in 2015 when that idiot pepper sprayed River Plate players? Conmebol awarded the game to River 3-0, this should be the same.

This would imply that Conmebol has some understanding of the concepts of consistency and integrity

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

They took the drat thing out of monumental in a taxi

https://twitter.com/lagrondonatwitt/status/1066791478524080129?s=21

Redczar fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Nov 26, 2018

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Third times the charm it appears. Although the pitch doesn’t have any fences between it and the fans. We might still get some good antics

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

as a latin american this game is a sham, conmebol are hacks and the AFA are scumbags

Yeah, for all the joking around, this outcome is extremely embarrassing and frustrating

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

You’ll want to keep an eye on Pablo Perez then

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Phwoar, some good loving goals

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

A high boot but i have no idea when and where

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

They are not

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

It does not

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Wow Quintero did something

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Carlitos will save the day

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Goal keeper up with 6 min left is cool as hell

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I’m not even in loving Argentina and I’m hearing people yell 2 minutes before anything happens on my stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

RIP the dream of Carlos Lampe winning the liberadores